Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One of the greatest tides in my life is failure. Yup. I made a bad 'thing' that I though was good.

The hurt and the pain knocks me down and frustration keeps circulating in my veins. I didn't met their expectations. Their silent words really makes somber - it's breaking me, slaying me, keeps on stabbing me, killing me - just like DEATH WORDS!

I looked back to the times when I first heard the 'death word' - it's just on the last camp I attended and the very first thing I remembered is that you should haven't listened to those persons who told you those death words but rather believe on what the Lord has told you, promised you.

as
I looked upon life and remember a movie (Meet the Robinsons), failure had always lead people to success. And even people(Bible Characters) who think to themselves that they are failures was used by God to do the Job.

It's true that Death Words + Failure will kill you. But the Lord is always there to give you hope. His unfailing love and grace will help you stand up, take a single step, and another single step, and another one... and will help you to walk.. and finally, you can see your self running again..

It's God's supply of Hope - it's free. Specially when life hurts most.

Visitors

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 Prisoner's Free -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -