Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thank you for Your love, so extraordinary I could not comprehend.

Thank you for your grace even if I don't deserve it, even if I offended You, even if I disobeyed and rebelled.

Thank you for pursuing me even if I'm not lovely, choosing me even if I'm not worthy.

Thank you for guiding me everyday, for protecting me in all my ways.

Thank you for being there when my heart wants to explode, when I'm broken.

Thank you for giving me rest when I'm so tired.

Thank you for being my strength when I cant take anymore step.

Thank you for being my wisdom when I dont know what to do.

Thank you for being my light when I cannot see anything but darkness.

Thank you for being my hope when all else failed.

Thank you for being my certainty when I'm confused.

Thank you for being right when all is wrong.

Thank you for being my satisfaction when I want to crave for something else.

Thank you for your wide open arms when I wanna run back to you.

Thank you for you are my only rightousness.

Thank you for being my everything cause I am nothing.

Thank you for loving me even if I'm unaware.

Thank you for supplying the air I breathe everytime.

Thank you for carrying me, for carrying the cross for me.

Thank you for fighting for me.

Thank you for restoring me when I deserve nothing but to die.

Thank you for dying just for me to live.

Thank you for hiding me, for being my shelter when it's raining cold outside.

Thank you for being my comfort when no one knows I need it.

Thank you for holding me close to your heart.

Thank you for moving the heavens and earth, even the history, just for you to find me.

Thank your the plans you had for me that I need not to be worry.

Thank you for being so patient with me even it took you so long..

Thank you for setting me free.

Thank your for not condeming me even if You're holy, holy, holy.

Thank you for mercy even if I deserve death in your justice.

Thank you for cutting my chains that I may dance with you.

Thank you for rising up hope when my faith is dead.

Thank you for being so victorious that I may too.

Thank you for reigning still, for bring in charge of everything that I need not to worry about tomorrow, or about anything.

Thank you for being my first love.

Thank you for creating me that I may live with you.

Thank you for rising up the sun everyday and letting me feel the heat of your love.

Thank you for being my reward even If I'm undeserve.

Thank you for making me complete - for filling up the hole in my heart.

Thank you for everything. Words cannot express the gratitude I had here. I'm forever Yours.

Visitors

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 Prisoner's Free -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -